AbIver Plus (ivermectin and praziquantel) is an effective de-wormer for the control of infestations due to adult and immature roundworms, lungworms, bots and tapeworms. AbIver Plus granules are affordable and available in single sachets for easy feeding.
Are you looking for an effective and affordable de-wormer for your horse?
AbIver Plus is developed for the control of infestations due to adult and immature roundworms, lungworms and bots, with the addition of praziquantel to control tapeworm infestations:
- Ascarids (adults and 3rd and 4th stage larvae)
- Bots (oral and gastric larval stages)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Intestinal threadworms (adults)
- Large strongyles (adults)
- Strongylus vulgaris
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adults)
- Lungworms (adults and 4th stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and 4th stage larvae)
- Small strongyles (adults, and some resistant to class of benzimidazoles)
- Small strongyles (4th stage larvae)
- Summer sores and dermatitis caused by neck threadworm
- Tapeworm (anoplocephala perfoliate)
- Available in granule form..
- Easy to measure and feed.
- Buy 20 for US$1.90 each and save 5%
- Buy 40 for US$1.80 each and save 10%
- Buy 60 for US$1.70 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 for US$1.60 each and save 20%
Delivery is calculated at checkout
RECOMMENDED CONTROL PROGRAM
|Safety and Storage||IMPORTANT
Should a massive overdose occur, treat symptomatically and supportivelyINTERACTIONS / CONTRAINDICATIONS
Do not use in foals under 4 weeks of age.SIDE EFFECTS
Horses carrying heavy infections of onchocera microfilaries may have reactions such as swelling and itching after treatment. It is assumed that these reactions are the result of destruction of large numbers of microflora; consult your veterinarian if these signs persist.TOXICITY
Reports indicate the combination of ivermectin and the silver nightshade plant results in a severe toxic reaction in horses.WARNINGS
Consult your veterinarian for a control program to meet the specific needs of your horse.