AbPrazole can be used to treat gastric ulcers in horses. The medication comes in tablet, granules, and syringe form.
The Try B4uBuy bundle contains the best omeprazole medication for horses. This bundle includes ten (10) single-sachet packets of AbPrazole-Granules, two (2) syringes of AbPrazole-Oral paste, and ten (10) AbPrazole tablets.
- 2 x AbPrazole-Oral paste-Syringe
- 10 x AbPrazole-Granules-Sachet
- 10 x AbPrazole-Tablets (Blister of 10 tablets)
Equine gastric ulcer syndrome (EGUS) is common among stabled horses, performance horses, and horses experiencing stress due to changes in their environment or medications such as anti-inflammatories. AbPrazole is Abler's most popular product to treat and prevent EGUS.
Omeprazole is from the family of proton pump inhibitors (PPI’s) that blocks secretion of acid. Omeprazole assists by reducing and neutralizing acid in the horse’s stomach, which enables improved healing of existing ulcer damage.
Each dose of AbPrazole is effective for 24 hours.
Horse owners favorite product Abprazole for preventing gastric ulcers in horses is included in this bundle pack.
- The most popular gastric ulcer medication.
- Among the options included are granules, tablets, and paste in order to accommodate any horse's tastes and temperament.
- Oral paste syringe is the "known" gold standard method of horse medication.
- It is easy to measure and feed.
Delivery is calculated at checkout
Granules: Each 2.8g sachet or scoop of enteric-coated granules contains 700mg Omeprazole BP.
Tablets: Each 2.8g enteric-coated tablet contains 700mg Omeprazole BP.
Paste: Each Syringe 6.15g syringe with buffering agent contains Omeprazole 2.28g (active).
|Safety and Storage|
For added effectiveness in the healing of equine ulcers, learn about the benefits of combining AbPrazole with AbSucralfate.
|Promotion||New to Abler products or Ulcers? Bundle of Omeprazole in 3 forms|