Are you looking for an effective and affordable de-wormer for your horse?
AbFen is an equine de-wormer formulated to treat parasites that can damage a horse’s gastro-intestinal and respiratory tracts, including:
- Roundworm (adult and migrating stage larvae)
- Encysted small strongyle larvae (at double-dosage)
- Large strongyles
- Cyathostome larvae (encysted early 3rd stage (hyobiotic), late 3rd stage and 4th stage)
- Small strongyles
- Arteritis caused by 4th stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris in horses
- Available in granule form.
- Easy to measure and feed.
- Buy 20 for US$1.38 each and save 5%
- Buy 40 for US$1.31 each and save 10%
- Buy 60 for US$1.24 each and save 14%
- Buy 100 for US$1.16 each and save 20%
Delivery is calculated at checkout
TREATMENT & PREVENTION
|Safety and Storage|
There are no known contraindications for the use of fenbendazole in horses.
Fenbendazole may cause the release of antigens by the dying parasites. This phenomenon may result in either a local or systemic hypersensitive reaction.
Should a massive overdose occur, treat symptomatically and supportively
Reports indicate the combination of ivermectin and the silver nightshade plant results in a severe toxic reaction in horses.
Consult your veterinarian for a control program to meet the specific needs of your horse.